Jack Miller Honda Petronas Motorbike Race Leather Suit
Jack Miller leather suit fabricated with soft and comfortable design to keep the biker fresh and safe during the riding. Suit features pre-curved sleeves, specially processed top grain leather, CE approved PU protectors and ventilated chest. Several other materials used to manufacture the inner and outer body shell that compliment to the primary features for unusual tear resistant.
Suit specification and construction
Outer layer construction
- Protection and resilience encapsulated with 1.2 to 1.3mm cowhide leather.
- Comfortable and proper riding position managed with pre-curved sleeves.
- Knee safety particularized with CE certified knee sliders.
- For exceptional closure, front, calf and cuff featured with optimal zippers.
- To gather a paramount comfort on sleeves, calf and crotch Cordura, a stretchable material, placed on those specific areas.
- Safety incorporated throughout the shell with triple stitches.
- Stretch accumulated at knees, back belt and elbow to gear up the comfort.
Inner layer construction
- Suit’s inner layer structured with polyester mesh lining.
- Safety materialized with separable CE authorized protectors which positioned at the shoulders, elbows and knees.
- Back safety encompassed with CE authorized back protector and hump.
Customized suit features
- Schoeller-Keprotec is an optional material for maximum comfort.
- Design varies in custom made suit for men and women both.
- Each desired design is available in 1 and 2 piece suit.
- Ask for to add the embroidered logo of your favorite design.
- Other optional features include perforated leather panels, ventilation zippers and leather patching.
Have A Look Our Men's Motorcycle Jacket Size Guide Check Before Order Your Jacket
Have A Look Our Men's Motocycle Suit Size Guide Check Before Order Your Desire Suit
Have A Look Our Women Motorcycle Jacket Size Guide Check Before Order Your Jacket
Have A Look Our Women Motocycle Suit Size Guide Check Before Order Your Desire Suit